Nail care routine

I just love nails done well and I always do it by myself, 'cause it's just so much fun, you know.
This is how I do it.
First I remove all of the old nail polish.



After that, I file my nails into the wanted shape and to shorten them a little.


I remove the skin around the cuticles.


Then I give my nails a little refreshing with a clean cotton pad dipped in nail polish remover.


Now I start with nail polishes. First I put on two layers of clear basecoat polish.



I put on two layers of nail polish I just feel like wearing for a week.



After this is dry I put on another layer of topcoat to top it all of.



I wait until it's dry and put on some hand cream to make my hands feel smooth.


Even if you know how something's going to end, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride. 
Ema :)         

Comments

Popular

how to organize your time as a teen

Have regrets?