My typical to-do for summer

I don't give myself a lot of free time, even though you would think quite the opposite 'cause of the number of shows I watch. But the truth is too much of a routine, free time or basically too many opportunities to think just give me depression or anxiety vibes. Here I'm not saying I have depression or anxiety, I'm simply stating I get into a really bad mental state. Because of that, I have many hobbies, projects and different shows I watch at the same time.
This results in quite a full agenda and a summer job. So this is my typical summer day to-do list with a few changes as I don't do everything for my book/blog on the same day.


  • workout


  • yoga



  • meditate

  • book (write, edit,...)

  • blog ( write, edit, plan, research, post, Instagram, Pinterest, ...)     
               

  • work ( 7am -12pm + 8pm-10pm,...)       



  • clean (5 min, 10 min, ....)



The full planner doesn't mean a fulfilled life. 



Ema :)                            
                                                                             


Comments

Popular

how to organize your time as a teen

Have regrets?