Best shows to watch on netflix

As pretty much, everybody who knows me knows, I watch a lot of Netflix, so here's a list of best shows, in my opinion, to watch on Netflix.


1. Friends
Do I even have to explain this?




2. How I met your mother. 
I basically just watch this to listen to Barney's stories and because of slap bets.





3. Lucifer
'Cause you know who wouldn't watch super awesomely funny devil.





4. Arrow
Oh well, I think this one is supposed to be action but it's just soooooooo funny.








5. The umbrella academy
Five grown-up superheroes trying to prevent the apocalypse.





6. Teen wolf
U know cute boys and werewolves plus other creatures, just awesome.



7. The 100
The post-apocalyptic world with awesome language and costumes, don't mind if I binge watch it.





8. The chilling adventures of Sabrina
Oh well, like I'm not already obsessed with everything witchy.





9. Brooklyn99
Just awesome, okay?




10. Once Upon a Time
Classical stories but with a twitch.




11.Jane the Virgin 
Telenova but just way funnier.



Ai laik Okteivia kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir.

Ema :)                  

Comments

Popular

how to organize your time as a teen

Have regrets?